Proactive has a partnership plan to carry the burden of Phase 1-3 Requirements of Participation readiness.
Our experts guide Requirements of Participation (RoP) compliance readiness through remote review of existing facility systems and suggested updates for meeting the new requirements.
- We provide the policy/procedure templates, resources, and program tools you need to fill any gaps for Phase 1-3 readiness, so you don’t have to reinvent the wheel
- We meet each RoP element and meet with your team designee in each required element area topartner with your staff in implementing the updates.
- Our train-the-trainer sessions provide the education help and materials you need to meet competency requirements in RoP topic areas
- On-site visits may be scheduled as part of a facility specific customized project plan
- A knowledgeable consultant project manager will be designated to help you each step of the way
- Projects may be billed on budget friendly installment plans up to 7 months
- Still needing help with Phase 1 or 2 reviews? We have a proven and efficient path to compliance.
Proactive’s clinical team is now scheduling RoP needs assessment reviews.
Let us ease the burden of interpretation and compliant implementation of the Final RoP, and help ensure that you are ready to meet the requirements with confidence. Contact us now.