PDPM Master Class Webinar Series
12-Month Webinar Series with Optional Certification
This 12 month webinar series focuses on developing mastery of the skills required to successfully lead clinical reimbursement excellence under PDPM. Participants may register for each session individually or register for the full series at a discounted rate. Recordings of live sessions are included with the full series purchase. Optional Certification is available for individuals completing the entire series and passing the certification exam at the end of the completed series.
What to Expect:
Advance PDPM proficiency to lead clinical reimbursement accuracy and compliance.
Nursing Home Administrators, RAI Coordinators/MDS, Directors of Nursing, Nurse Managers/Staff and Leaders, QA Director, Social Services, Staff Development Coordinator, Rehabilitation Services, Board Members.
NAB Approved Contact Hours:
1.25 each session; check your state association registration page for details on additional CE accreditations.
AHCA Affiliate Associations: All AHCA affiliate sessions Held Tuesdays, 11:30 am Pacific / 12:30 pm Mountain / 1:30 pm Central / 2:30 pm Eastern.
LeadingAge Affiliate Associations: All LeadingAge Sessions Held Wednesdays, 2:00pm Eastern.
See association education page to register for member or non-member pricing. Contact your association for questions related to registration, fees, handouts, and certificates of attendance.
Access the Complimentary PDPM Fundamentals Webinar On-Demand:
Access the complimentary PDPM Fundamentals Webinar On-Demand as a self-study training at the link below. This 17 minute webinar overviews the basics of the Patient Driven Payment Model (PDPM) as a refresher in advance of participation in the PDPM Master Class Series and is required content for the optional PDPM Master Class Certification. GoTo™ webinar will automatically record attendance for purposes of validating training completion for the Certification.
AHCA – January 7, 2020
LA – January 8, 2020
AHCA – February 4, 2020
LA – February 5, 2020
AHCA – March 3, 2020
LA – March 4, 2020
AHCA – April 7, 2020
LA – April 7, 2020
AHCA – May 5, 2020
LA – May 6, 2020
AHCA – June 2, 2020
LA – June 3, 2020
AHCA – July 7, 2020
LA – July 8, 2020
AHCA – August 4, 2020
LA – August 5, 2020
AHCA – September 1, 2020
LA – September 2, 2020
AHCA – October 6, 2020
LA – October 7, 2020
AHCA – November 3, 2020
LA – November 4, 2020
AHCA – December 1, 2020
LA – December 2, 2020
Our Training Team
The Proactive clinical education team includes experienced therapist, nurse, MDS and health facility administrator experts with backgrounds in multi-facility operations, contract therapy services, survey management, EMR systems, healthcare compliance, corporate training, clinical program development, QAPI, and litigation support.
Amie Martin, OTR/L, CHC, RAC-CT
Shelly Maffia, MSN, MBA, RN, LNHA, QCP
Director of Regulatory Services
Eleisha Wilkes RN, RAC-CTA
Kristen Walden, RN, MSN, RAC-CT
Participating Associations – Click to Register
To register for an upcoming webinar in your area, visit your organization’s website for details. Click on your participating organization’s link below.
Logging In to webinars:
Registrants will receive a confirmation email from GoTo™ webinar with individual log in information. To reduce the number of log in emails caught up in spam , whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org with your email service.
Trouble downloading GoTo™ webinar?
GoTo™ support is available 24 hours Toll-Free at (877) 582-7011 or at http://link.gotowebinar.com/contact-us.
Log in trouble the day of the event?
Contact Proactive email@example.com or (812) 471-7777
PDPM Master Class Optional Certification
Optional Certification is available for those individuals that complete the training curriculum and pass a certification exam at the end of the completed series. The Optional Certification process may be completed at no additional charge for paid registrants of the PDPM Master Class Series who have met the requirements below.
- Complete PDPM Fundamentals On-Demand Webinar as self-study session. This required training may be completed anytime between December 2019 and December 2020; however, it is recommended that it be completed as soon as possible to ensure a baseline understanding of the PDPM model. Access to this session is provided at no additional charge to PDPM Master Class participants.
- Complete each of the 12 monthly webinars in 2020 by attending the live webinar event or viewing the recording of the live event. Please note: NAB Contact Hours are only available for attending live events
- Completion of webinar content will be verified via attendance reports from GoTo™ webinar. Please note: in order for attendance to be “counted”, you must log in via the GoTo™ webinar system using your unique user log in attached to your email OR via the GoTo™ webinar app. Attendance cannot be verified for those viewing sessions from “shared” links not attached to their email address or for calling into the webinar and participating via audio only.
- Proactive will make testing information available via this website and during scheduled webinars on or before December 1, 2020. Testing will take place electronically and must be completed no later than February 15, 2021
- A passing score of 80% is required to achieve certification. The test may be repeated as needed to achieve a passing score.
- Please allow 50 minutes to complete the certification test which will include multiple choice, narrative response, and/or true/false questions
Access to On-Demand Training Materials
- For those purchasing the entire PDPM Master Class Series, access to recordings of each webinar in the series is provided for on-demand viewing within one week of the live session completion. Access will be granted via follow up email.
- On-demand recordings may be viewed repeatedly and will remain available for viewing a minimum of one year following completion of the 2020 series
- Proactive will issue confirmation of Certification for completion of the PDPM Master series within 2-weeks of verification of all curriculum requirements being met and confirmation of a final passing score on the certification test.
Have a question? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Proactive is able to customize training to meet your staff development goals. Contact us for budget friendly on-site or web-based training options