PDPM transition worries? Trust Proactive to guide your team through a step-by-step transition plan.
You’ve attended PDPM training, now what? If your team is struggling with implementation of a transition plan from RUG IV to the new payment model, you’re not alone. What should be on your transition action plan in May?
- Applying clinical category mapping to all Medicare Admissions using ICD.10 coding and surgical history
- Assessing MDS accuracy with emphasis on accurately coding Principal Diagnosis, co-morbidities and NTA conditions/services
- Reviewing clinical meeting processes and your ability to capture changes in condition, functional updates that may impact section GG scores, and new diagnosis/service needs that may contribute to the need for an optional IPA to be completed after October 1st
- Evaluating expected reimbursement under PDPM by admission type/clinical category
Success under PDPM is essential. Proactive partners with facilities on a comprehensive work plan to roll out key PDPM transition action items for operations, clinical systems and internal training. We provide all of the tools, resources, policies, and insight you need to succeed. We provide objective feedback on your Medicare reimbursement expectations under PDPM, and our expert MDS accuracy audits and coaching sessions ensure improved coding accuracy for critical PDPM reimbursement components. Feel confident in your preparations for October 1st . Contact us today to learn more about our budget friendly transition partnership projects.
PDPM Training Solutions:
Join our PDPM Ready Webinar on Section K for Dietary and Rehab – May 9 – Click here for details.
Moving Mountains PDPM: Rehab Program Transitions and Provider Insight for SNF PT, OT & SLP Service Reimbursement Webinar June 4 or June 5 – Click here for details.
Coming Soon! PDPM Implementation Intensive Summer Road Trip
Advanced PDPM Skill Building Workshop with breakout sessions for:
- MDS/Nursing: clinical policies, clinical meetings, care plans, skilled documentation, restorative programs
- Administrators: operational policies, financial considerations, contracts, compliance, billing, triple check, auditing/monitoring
- Rehab: treatment planning under PDPM beyond “RUG minutes” barriers, Staffing/scheduling, quality partnerships, ICD.10 essentials for therapy, group/concurrent, skilled documentation
Save the date—registration opens next week and is expected to sell out!
June 17 – Indianapolis, IN
June 25 – Schaumburg, IL
July 18 – Louisville, KY
August 15 – Nashville, TN
Get more resources in our shop!
Patients rely on you. You can rely on us. Find toolkits, webinars, on-demand trainings, templates, and much more to meet the needs of your facility. Click here to visit our shop.