This 10-part webinar series focuses on advancing results in the three domains of the CMS 5-Star Quality Rating System: Health Inspections, Staffing, and Quality Measures. You will gain insight into how the health inspection, staffing, quality measure, and overall rating is calculated. Tips on how to analyze your data and develop an effective action plan to achieve 5-Star status will be emphasized, along with practical facility application of QAPI elements to drive your 5-Star Ratings.
What to Expect:
- Understand the three domains of the 5-Star Rating System.
- Understand how each component is calculated and the impact on the overall 5-Star Rating.
- Acquire knowledge to implement best practices for Five-Star improvement.
PDF Download includes:
– Links to Recordings
– Links to Handouts
- Developing a 5-Star Work Plan
- 5-Star QMs: Increased ADL Help, Ability to Move Worsened & Improvement in Function
- 5-Star QMs: Pressure Ulcers
- 5-Star QMs: Catheter, UTI
- 5-Star QMs: Falls with Major Injury
- 5-Star QMs: Antipsychotic Use
- 5-Star QMs: Re-Hospitalizations, ER Visits, Successful Return to Community
- 5-Star Health Inspections: Top Citations & How to Avoid Them – Part 1
- 5-Star Health Inspections: Top Citations & How to Avoid Them – Part 2
- 5-Star Staffing Rating
*Webinars Recorded March-December 2020.