Over and above MDS completion, this session examines the link between the MDS, quality assurance, and reimbursement. Attendees will gain insight into PDPM management, best practices, Quality Measure interpretation,
and COVID-19 related MDS considerations.
- Effectively schedule and conduct assessments per RAI guidelines and resident status
- Understand the CAA process and gain skill in developing person-centered care plans
- Navigate coding dilemmas and promote audit/survey readiness with current coding & regulatory knowledge
- Review and apply methodology and policies related to the PDPM
- Understand the purpose and use of COVID-19 waivers that impact reimbursement and the MDS planning, and Quality Measures.
May 26 – Advanced MDS Leadership: Driving Quality Improvement & Reimbursement
How to complete your registration?
Once you’ve completed your purchase in the Proactive Shop, you will receive a confirmation email from Proactive. Prior to the webinar,you will receive an email directly from GoTo™ Webinar with log in instructions. Please white list email@example.com with your email service to reduce webinar emails going to spam. Webinar handouts are posted on the GoTo™ webinar toolbar during the live training event. Click here if you have any questions or issues with your registration.