This training, designed for individuals new to ICD.10 coding in nursing facilities, will assist you in gaining the knowledge and skills necessary to accurately assign ICD.10-CM codes for clinical and billing practices.
- Understand the definitions of ICD.10-CM terminology
- Understand the ICD.10-CM coding & reporting guidelines
- Demonstrate the ability to utilize resource materials to accurately assign ICD.10-CM codes
- Demonstrate fluency in diagnosis management
- Demonstrate ability to analyze and code Section I of the MDS 3.0
- Demonstrate ability to sequence codes correctly for billing
- Demonstrate ability to apply ICD.10-CM coding guidelines to common SNF scenarios through the use of case study examples
Beginners in ICD-10 coding in long-term care setting: MDS, Medical Records, Nursing, Therapy
Up to 14 hours nursing CE through Kentucky Board of Nursing
How to complete your registration?
Once you’ve completed your purchase in the Proactive Shop, you will receive a confirmation email from Proactive. Prior to the webinar event(s) you will receive an email directly from GoTo™ Webinar with log in instructions. Please white list firstname.lastname@example.org with your email service to reduce webinar emails going to spam. Webinar handouts are posted on the GoTo™ webinar toolbar during the live training event. Click here if you have any questions or issues with your registration.