Skilled nursing facilities (SNF) must ensure Medicare coding and billing accuracy prior to submission of claims. PDPM significantly changes the factors impacting SNF reimbursement, expanding the number of Minimum Data Set (MDS) Assessment items impacting payment and updating HIPPS codes. This tool kit is intended to assist facilities in establishing and/or updating existing processes to promote clean claims for accurate billing and preparing Triple Check team members for an effective and compliant process in “clean claims” through pre-bill review.
- Staff inservice material with presenter guide
- Post test and sample PDPM Triple Check Meeting Video
- Editable Triple Check Policy & Procedure Template
- PDF Fill-In-Form Clean Claims/Triple Check Checklist Form
- HIPPS Coding Crosswalk & worksheet