This session will review the #1 top citations nationally, F880 Infection Control & F884 NHSN Reporting, with an emphasis on strategies to avoid this top citation through discussion on: Actual citation examples and reviews of immediate jeopardy citations, Strategies for successfully managing the survey process & understanding the critical element pathways used to guide surveyor investigations, & Implementing survey preparedness activities to prevent this top cited deficiency.
- Identify the regulatory requirements related to F880 & F884
- Identify survey procedures that describe how Infection Control requirements are reviewed for compliance during the annual survey process
- Identify examples of how F-Tag 880 & F884 are commonly cited in the long-term care survey process
- Identify tools for the leadership team to use for monitoring compliance with Infection Control requirements
- Explain strategies for incorporating survey preparedness related to Infection Control into facility QAPI processes
PDF Download includes:
– Link to Recording
– Link to Handouts
*Webinar Recorded February 2022.