This two-part session is geared toward those who are new to the MDS role, or may benefit from a refresher. Types of assessments, scheduling considerations, and completion requirements will be reviewed with an emphasis on RAI coding application for select items in MDS sections A through Z.
- Effectively schedule and conduct assessments per RAI guidelines and resident status
- Understand the CAA process and gain skill in developing person-centered care plans
- Navigate coding dilemmas and promote audit/survey readiness with current coding & regulatory knowledge
- Review and apply methodology and policies related to the PDPM
- Understand the purpose and use of COVID-19 waivers that impact reimbursement and the MDS planning, and Quality Measures.
May 24 & 25 – Welcome to MDS 3.0: Developing Assessment & Coding Skills 101
How to complete your registration?
Once you’ve completed your purchase in the Proactive Shop, you will receive a confirmation email from Proactive. Prior to the webinar,you will receive an email directly from GoTo™ Webinar with log in instructions. Please white list email@example.com with your email service to reduce webinar emails going to spam. Webinar handouts are posted on the GoTo™ webinar toolbar during the live training event. Click here if you have any questions or issues with your registration.