Services for Rehabilitation Service Providers
Proactive is the budget-friendly answer to results oriented clinical, regulatory, and reimbursement compliance. Our talented team offers the support solutions that allow your staff to focus on care.
Proactive Partners with Therapy Providers
As an independent consulting firm specializing in post-acute rehabilitation, our team assists contract therapy companies, in-house SNF therapy programs, and outpatient clinics manage compliance and medical review preparedness. We help providers to:
- Ensure Regulatory Compliance
- Manage Clinical Operations
- Achieve Medical Review Success
- 3rd Party Audits
- Advance Documentation and Coding Skills
- Respond to Payer Audits and Investigations
- PDPM Transition Education
- Provide Independent Review Organization (IRO) Services
Having Proactive as a routinely scheduled resource has allowed our facility to make positive change to an in-house program. Proactive doc audits, staff training, and regulatory reviews have all been an important part of our transition. Click here to read more testimonials.
Solutions for Therapy Teams
- Documentation and coding auditing services
- Customized remote pre-bill audit services and client focused improvement action plans build systems for substantive skilled documentation and coding accuracy to support care and billed services.
- Live and web based training focused on evidence based clinical programs, outcome focused care, and rehab provider compliance.
- Compliance Program Consultation and Interim Compliance Officer (CO) services
- Confidential consulting for active medical review, False Claims Act (FCA) investigations and overpayment reporting
- Appeals management and recoupment guidance
- SNF PEPPER and PUF data analysis
- Clinical Program Consultation
- Reimbursement and Management Services
- Patient Driven Payment Model Transition Consulting
- In-house therapy management
Our Consulting Team
Proactive’s therapist consultant team includes licensed PT, OT, and SLP experts with backgrounds as Therapy Operations Directors, Clinical Trainers and Compliance Officers. We assist clients achieve goals in the areas of compliance, clinical quality, payer audit readiness, and appropriate reimbursement.
Have a question? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Searching for more blogs, news, resources and more? Click here to read more.
Ask Proactive – How does a death impact the MDS assessment schedule? We had a resident that was here under Medicare A and the ARD for the PPS 5-day and Admission assessment was scheduled for the 8th day of the stay. She, unfortunately, passed away on the ARD. Do I still need to complete the 5-day/Admission?
Q: How does a death impact the MDS assessment schedule? We had a resident that was here under Medicare A and the ARD for the PPS 5-day and Admission assessment was scheduled for the 8th day of the stay. She, unfortunately, passed away on the ARD. Do I still need to...
On Nov. 12, 2021, CMS issued a memo regarding changes to COVID-19 Survey Activities and Increased Oversight in Nursing Homes. Key changes to the survey process announced in this memo include: CMS is rescinding the requirement to conduct focused infection control (FIC)...
Let us know how we can help. Complete this form and we'll contact you right way.
The Proactive Shop
Proactive’s user-friendly tools and practical training solutions allow you to spend more time focusing on care. See all of our products in our shop!