Restorative Nursing: A 6 week series covering Staff Orientation/Competencies, Program
Development Essentials, Reimbursement & Quality Assurance
6-Part Webinar Series
This 6-week webinar series is designed to provide participants with insight into the roles and functions of an effective restorative nursing program in skilled nursing facilities. Our team of expert presenters offers practical strategies for using restorative programming to obtain optimal care delivery, resident outcomes, compliant documentation, and accurate reimbursement for restorative services.
What to Expect:
Participants will review the approved restorative Nursing programs, identify practical solutions to implementing the programs, review care plan templates, tools, and resources to implement effective Restorative Nursing programs in your facility.
Nursing Home Administrators, Directors of Nursing, Nurse Managers, Restorative Staff,
CNA’s, MDS nurses.
Six (6) total contact hours; one (1) contact hour each session; check your state association registration page for details on additional CE accreditations.
LeadingAge Affiliate Associations: April 9, 16, 23, 30 and May 7 & 14. Webinars begin at 11:00 a.m. Pacific, 12:00 p.m. Mountain, 1:00 p.m. Central, 2:00 p.m. Eastern
AHCA Affiliate Associations: April 8, 15, 22, 29 and May 6 & 13. Webinars begin at 11:00 a.m. Pacific, 12:00 p.m. Mountain, 1:00 p.m. Central, 2:00 p.m. Eastern
See association education page to register for member or non-member pricing. Contact your association for questions related to registration, fees, handouts, and certificates of attendance.
Participating Associations – Click to Register
To register for an upcoming webinar in your area, visit your organization’s website for details. Click on your participating organization’s link below.
Cultivating LTC Leaders Webinar Dates
- April 9 – The Basics, Implementation, and Resident Selection
- April 16 – Developing a Successful Restorative Program & Overcoming Barriers
- April 23 – Restorative Reimbursement and Accurate MDS Capture
- April 30 – Restorative Nursing: Continuation of Restorative Reimbursement and Accurate MDS Capture
- May 7 – Restorative Care Planning and IDT Roles
- May 14 – Restorative Periodic Evaluation Content and Quality Assurance
- April 8 – The Basics, Implementation, and Resident Selection
- April 15 – Developing a Successful Restorative Program & Overcoming Barriers
- April 22 – Restorative Reimbursement and Accurate MDS Capture
- April 29 – Restorative Nursing: Continuation of Restorative Reimbursement and Accurate MDS Capture
- May 6 – Restorative Care Planning and IDT Roles
- May 13 – Restorative Periodic Evaluation Content and Quality Assurance
Our Training Team
The Proactive clinical education team includes experienced therapist, nurse, MDS and health facility administrator experts with backgrounds in multi-facility operations, contract therapy services, survey management, EMR systems, healthcare compliance, corporate training, clinical program development, QAPI, and litigation support.
Kristen Walden, MSN, RN, RAC-CT
Jessica Cairns, RN, RAC-CT, CMAC
Logging In to webinars:
Registrants will receive a confirmation email from GoTo™ webinar with individual log in information. To reduce the number of log in emails caught up in spam , whitelist email@example.com with your email service.
Trouble downloading GoTo™ webinar?
GoTo™ support is available 24 hours Toll-Free at (877) 582-7011 or at http://link.gotowebinar.com/contact-us.
Log in trouble the day of the event?
Contact Proactive firstname.lastname@example.org or (812) 471-7777
Have a question? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Proactive is able to customize training to meet your staff development goals. Contact us for budget friendly on-site or web-based training options