Standards of Care: Master the Core Elements of
LTC Clinical Excellence
12-Part Webinar Series
This 12 month webinar series focuses on nursing facility systems of care and managing common
conditions treated in the LTC setting. Each session addresses standards of care, staff training/
competency focus areas, critical nursing assessment/ documentation principles, care planning guidance,
recommended QA activities, and practical daily operations guidance with extensive use of case
examples. Recordings of live sessions are included with the webinar purchase.
What to Expect:
Develop skills for strengthening clinical systems and improving care quality.
Nursing Home Administrators, Directors of Nursing, Nurse Managers, QA Director, MDS/
RAI Team, Nursing Staff, Staff Development Coordinator, Compliance Staff, Department
Heads, Corporate Leaders
One (1) contact hour each session; check your state association registration page for details on additional CE accreditations.
LeadingAge Affiliate Associations: The 3rd Tuesday of each month: 11:00 a.m. Pacific, 12:00 p.m. Mountain, 1:00 p.m. Central, 2:00 p.m. Eastern
AHCA Affiliate Associations: The 3rd Wednesday of each month: 11:00 a.m. Pacific, 12:00 p.m. Mountain, 1:00 p.m. Central, 2:00 p.m. Eastern
See association education page to register for member or non-member pricing. Contact your association for questions related to registration, fees, handouts, and certificates of attendance.
Participating Associations – Click to Register
To register for an upcoming webinar in your area, visit your organization’s website for details. Click on your participating organization’s link below.
Standards of Care Webinar Dates
- January 19 – Something seems off – Identifying Changes in Condition
- February 16 – Fall Prevention and Management
- March 16 – Reducing Infections in Long-Term Care Facilities
- April 20 – Care of the Dialysis Recipient
- May 18 – Breathe Easy – Respiratory Care and Services
- June 15 – Skin/Wound Care, Pressure Ulcer Prevention
- July 20 – Depression, Anxiety and Trauma Informed Care
- August 17 – Dementia Care, Behavioral Health, Antipsychotic Reduction
- September 21 – Pain
- October 19 – End of Life Care – Hospice and Palliative Services
- November 16 – Nutrition, Hydration and Weight Loss
- December 21 – Incontinence, UTI, Catheters
- January 20 – Something seems off – Identifying Changes in Condition
- February 17 – Fall Prevention and Management
- March 17 – Reducing Infections in Long-Term Care Facilities
- April 21 – Care of the Dialysis Recipient
- May 19 – Breathe Easy – Respiratory Care and Services
- June 16 – Skin/Wound Care, Pressure Ulcer Prevention
- July 21 – Depression, Anxiety and Trauma Informed Care
- August 18 – Dementia Care, Behavioral Health, Antipsychotic Reduction
- September 15 – Pain
- October 20 – End of Life Care – Hospice and Palliative Services
- November 17 – Nutrition, Hydration and Weight Loss
- December 15 – Incontinence, UTI, Catheters
Our Training Team
The Proactive clinical education team includes experienced therapist, nurse, MDS and health facility administrator experts with backgrounds in multi-facility operations, contract therapy services, survey management, EMR systems, healthcare compliance, corporate training, clinical program development, QAPI, and litigation support.
Shelly Maffia, MSN, MBA, RN, LNHA, QCP, CHC, CLNC
Director of Regulatory Services
Janine Lehman, RN, RAC-CT, CLNC
Director of Legal Nurse Consultin
Eleisha Wilkes, RN, RAC-CTA
Logging In to webinars:
Registrants will receive a confirmation email from GoTo™ webinar with individual log in information. To reduce the number of log in emails caught up in spam , whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org with your email service.
Trouble downloading GoTo™ webinar?
GoTo™ support is available 24 hours Toll-Free at (877) 582-7011 or at http://link.gotowebinar.com/contact-us.
Log in trouble the day of the event?
Contact Proactive email@example.com or (812) 471-7777
Have a question? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Proactive is able to customize training to meet your staff development goals. Contact us for budget friendly on-site or web-based training options