Survey Success! Avoiding Top Citations
12-Part Webinar Series
This 12-month webinar series reviews nursing home survey trends and top deficiencies cited with an emphasis on understanding and applying the Interpretive guidance to avoid similar tags.
- Learn from actual citation examples including IJ tag reviews
- Gain insights into successfully managing the survey process & understanding the critical element pathways used to guide surveyor investigations
- Implement survey preparedness best practices
- Review steps for developing an effective plan of correction& disputing cited deficiencies through the Informal Dispute Resolution (IDR) process
What to Expect:
Improve survey outcomes through understanding of deficiency trends and strategies for survey preparedness.
One (1) contact hour each session; check your state association registration page for details on additional CE accreditations.
Administrator, Nurse Leaders, QA Team, Compliance, Corporate Team
Participating Associations – Click to Register
To register for an upcoming webinar in your area, visit your organization’s website for details. Click on your participating organization’s link below. Contact your association for questions related to registration, fees, handouts, and certificates of attendance.
Don’t see your state? Register through Proactive!
Survey Success Webinar Dates
LeadingAge Affiliate Associations: 9:30 a.m. Pacific, 10:30 a.m. Mountain, 11:30 a.m. Central, 12:30 p.m. Eastern
AHCA Affiliate Associations 11:30 a.m. Pacific, 12:30 p.m. Mountain, 1:30 p.m. Central, 2:30 p.m. Eastern
- January 4 – Overview of Survey Process and Current Survey Trends – View Recording
- February 1 – Analysis of top 10 citations in nation: F880 Infection Control & F884 NHSN Reporting – View Recording
- March 3 – Analysis of top 10 citations in nation: F812 Food Procurement – View Recording
- April 5 – Analysis of top 10 citations in nation: F761 Label/Store Drugs & Biologicals – View Recording
- May 3 – Analysis of top 10 citations in nation: F689 Free of Accident Hazards/Supervision/Devices
- June 7 – Analysis of top 10 citations in nation: F656 Develop/Implement Comprehensive Care Plan
- July 5 – Analysis of top 10 citations in nation: F684 Quality of Care
- August 2 – Analysis of top 10 citations in nation: F677 ADL Care Provided for Dependent Residents
- September 6 – Analysis of top 10 citations in nation: F695 Respiratory/Tracheostomy Care & Suctioning
- October 4 – Analysis of top 10 citations in nation: F686 Treatment/Services to Prevent/Heal Pressure Ulcer
- November 1 – Analysis of top 10 citations in nation: F758 Free From Unnecessary Psychotropic Meds/PRN Use
- December 6 – Post Survey Activities: Developing Effective Plan of Correction
MSN, MBA, RN, LNHA, QCP, CHC, CLNC, CPC
Director of Regulatory Services
RN, RAC-CT, CLNC
Director of Legal Nurse Consulting
Logging In to webinars:
Registrants will receive a confirmation email from GoTo™ webinar with individual log in information. To reduce the number of log in emails caught up in spam , whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org with your email service.
Trouble downloading GoTo™ webinar?
GoTo™ support is available 24 hours Toll-Free at (877) 582-7011 or at http://link.gotowebinar.com/contact-us.
Log in trouble the day of the event?
Contact Proactive email@example.com or (812) 471-7777
Have a question? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Proactive is able to customize training to meet your staff development goals. Contact us for budget friendly on-site or web-based training options